Anger Management Counselling FootscrayJune 11, 2018
ANXIETY COUNSELLINGJune 11, 2018
COUNSELLING FOR PEOPLE EXPERIENCING DEPRESSION
So often in Australia we hear comments like 'cheer up mate', or 'get over it' or 'just keep busy' in response to low mood or difficult emotions. These responses are unhelpful and the person hearing this mostly feels unheard and unsupported by those around them.
Below are some of the signs and symptoms connected with depression:
• Difficulty concentrating, remembering details, and making decisions
• Fatigue and decreased energy
• Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, and/or helplessness
• Feelings of hopelessness and/or pessimism
• Early-morning wakefulness, or excessive sleeping
• Irritability, restlessness
• Loss of interest in activities or hobbies once pleasurable, including sex
• Overeating or appetite loss
• Persistent sad, anxious, or "empty" feelings
• Thoughts of suicide
The above symptoms may (or may not) mean that you have some sort of depression. Our main aim will be to listen to your experience and work with you to get the right support. We cannot diagnose you but we can help you find the right path to get the help you need. Our counsellors are focused and professional in working with people towards feeling better about themselves and the world around them.
Safe Place Therapy was founded on the idea of having a space for you that is not clinical, non judgemental and valuing client strengths. We have knowledge and experience in providing quality counselling that is based on your needs and goals.
If you think depression is taking charge of you, please reach out and make a time by clicking on the below links. Have more questions? Phone us on 0411 791 089 or email email@example.com. We also offer low cost options during business hours times. Click on the link below for further information.
Related Tags: Depression Counselling Footscray
, Depression Counselling Mill Park